Medical Partnerships aims to;
- Offer skilled care to enable people supported by us to achieve their optimum state of health and well-being.
- Treat all people supported by us and all people who work with us with respect at all times.
- Uphold the human and citizenship rights of all who work and visit Medical Partnerships and of all clients.
- Support individual choice and personal decision-making as the right of all clients.
- Respect and encourage the right of independence of all clients.
- Recognise the individual uniqueness of clients, staff and visitors and treat them with dignity and respect at all times.
- Respect individual requirement for privacy at all times and treat all information relating to individuals in a confidential manner.
- Recognise the individual need for personal fulfilment and offer individualised programmes of meaningful activity to satisfy that need of clients and staff.