Our Core Care Values
- Compassion: We are passionate about the quality of our service. It is our goal to ensure that all employees of Medical Partnerships remain passionate about working in the care industry. This will lead to competent, caring and well trained individuals who are responsive to the needs of our clients, their families and the communities that we serve.
- Honesty: As a Service Provider, we will endeavour to be as transparent as possible by being truthful with the decisions that we make and the actions that we take every day. We value transparency because quite frankly this is what we expect from all our stakeholders. We do not appreciate being kept in the dark. Our commitment to transparency affects how we communicate within Medical Partnerships and how we related with all our suppliers, clients, relatives, friends and other health and social partnerships. We believe this value is incredibly important when individuals are putting their faith in us as a Service Provider.
- Reliability: As a Service Provider, we place a premium on reliability because we know how integral we are to fulfilling the aspirations of our clients, their families and friends which is to live independently within their homes. As a result of this, we are able to respond to individual needs by taking time to listen. The success of Medical Partnerships is dependent on healthy relationships not just with our clients but with other community based organisations, suppliers, statutory organisations, healthcare partnerships, Social Services and other key stakeholders. We believe that reliability promotes trust and provides a foundation for other values to foster.
- Interested in you: Every individual matters to us. As a result of this, Medical Partnerships is interested in every single person that is in need of our services. We will strive to ensure that the care provided is suitable for the needs of the clients by engaging with not just the clients but with relatives, friends, Social Services and other health care professionals where applicable to promote personalised care and deliver positive outcomes.
- Supportive: We recognise that this could be a very difficult time for all concerned, most especially for the clients and their families or support network. As a result of this our experienced and trained staff are available to provide the necessary support required by individuals as their care package is being developed and delivered. The management team is also available to support families during any transitions and on an ongoing basis.
- Tolerant and thoughtful: We recognise that one shoe does not fit all. As a result of this, we believe strongly in adapting the service provision to meet the individual needs of the client to promote equal opportunities. We will make the time to have the necessary conversations and will not rush anyone into making any hasty decisions. We are here to support individuals every step of the way by providing the necessary time for support with the right interventions with the consent of the client or anyone with the power of attorney.